You’re Doing The Best You Can
Aug 4, 2021
Let’s add some grace to cushion the hard edges of life.
For more information, visit https://www.tbrowning.com/youre-doing-the-best-you-can/
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Connections
- How thinking “I’m doing the best I can” can help you
- What happens when we think the opposite and where does that come from?
- What’s the biggest difference in life when it comes to action- this may surprise you!
- I walk you through an example of what a thought-feeling-action chain looks like
- DO WHAT YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE WHERE YOU ARE
Featured On The Show | Connections
- Sign up to my email list to be the first to hear about upcoming events and, of course, thoughtful insights to help you own your life.
- Follow me on LinkedIn
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey