Are You Happy?
Aug 11, 2021
It’s up to you.
You decide how much happiness means to you.
Just like you decide what makes you happy.
And if you judge yourself to be happy or not.
You can choose to be happy if you learn how.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at email@example.com with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Are You Happy?
- Who decides how much happiness means to you and what makes you happy?
- Can you learn how to be happy?
- There are different kinds of happiness and it’s okay to want them all. There are some common threads among them.
- Upcoming episodes: toxic positivity; happiness messages in music
Featured On The Show | Are You Happy?
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Aree Bly
Where The F Is The Reset Button? | Aree Bly | TEDxWaterStreet
- Michael Catlow
- Dr. Elizabeth Dunn
Happy Money: The New Science of Smarter Spending
by Elizabeth Dunn and Michael Norton, 2013
- Why Is Happiness So Hard To Maintain?
Hidden Brain podcast; You 2.0: Our Pursuit of Happiness; Aug 3, 2020
Killingsworth and Gilbert- A Wandering Mind is an Unhappy Mind
- The Science of Happiness podcast; Episode 25: These Words Cause Happiness
- Follow me on LinkedIn
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey