Willing and Unwise
Jan 26, 2022
I’ve started an additional business venture and am hearing the story of “Acres of Diamonds” with a fresh perspective. You’ve likely heard the story where the farmer sells his farm to go look for diamonds and the guy who bought his farm discovered… yep, acres of diamonds.
I’ve got three do’s and three don’ts for starting a new project or business based on the farmer’s decisions in this story told by the founder of Temple University.
Let’s learn from his mistakes and be WILLING AND WISE rather than broke, broken and alone.
If you’re an entrepreneur or thinking of testing the waters, this episode and the ones that follow will include fresh thoughts as I share about my new business launch. Follow along!
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at email@example.com with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Willing and Unwise
- A quick retelling of the Acres of Diamonds story
- 3 do’s to keep in mind when starting a new project or venture: be willing to DREAM, to SACRIFICE and to WORK
- 3 unwise moves: the farmer didn’t evaluate what he had, enlist appropriate resources or enlist help
- Let’s all agree to be willing and wise rather than broke, broken and alone.
- **I’ll be sharing the journey of my new business venture in upcoming episodes. If you are an entrepreneur or thinking about becoming one, this can be hugely helpful to you. Join me on the journey!**
Featured On The Show | Willing and Unwise
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn