Aug 18, 2021
But how much is too much? When does it go too far?
When is it toxic to be positive?
Toxic positivity can make you feel worse, not better. Join me to find out what it is and what to do instead.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Toxic Positivity
- What toxic positivity is
- How it can hurt you
- What to do when you’re facing toxic positivity
- Typical responses to difficult emotions
- Do you really want Dead People Goals?
- A prayer for biscuits
Featured On The Show | Toxic Positivity
- Dr. Susan David https://www.susandavid.com/
- Hiding feelings: the acute effects of inhibiting negative and positive emotion. Gross, J. & Levenson, R. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 1997.
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn