How To Own Your Decisions
Aug 25, 2021
Decisions are obviously a major part of life so let’s refine and improve our decision making processes.
I’ll share an important first step you may be overlooking as you make your bigger choices.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at email@example.com with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: How To Own Your Decisions
- An important step I take before making medium to large decisions
- Why that step makes a difference and sets the stage for good choices
- An activity so you can experience the difference for yourself
- The research behind it
- A poem
Featured On The Show | How To Own Your Decisions
- Dr. Amy Cuddy’s TED talk https://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_may_shape_who_you_are?language=en
- Amanda Blake’s Your Body Is Your Brain
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn