When Your Brain Is A Jerk!
July 21, 2021
What can you do when your brain is being a jerk? A well-meaning, keeping you safe jerk.
For more information, visit https://www.tbrowning.com/your-brain-is-a-jerk/
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at email@example.com with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: When Your Brain Is A Jerk
- Your brain wants to keep you safe but how is it going about it?
- Some physical components to check off your list
- A few interesting brain facts
- Steps to take when you want to believe different thoughts
- What believing in yourself can look and feel like
Featured On The Show | When Your Brain Is A Jerk
- Sign up to my email list to be the first to hear about upcoming events and, of course, thoughtful insights to help you own your life.
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Andy Frisella and 75Hard
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast AddictLearn More About Tracey