Own Your Life
July 14, 2021
Your life is not a pinball game and it doesn’t need to be a constant self-improvement project. But what if you feel like you’re NOT the owner of your life? Let’s explore what that looks like and take a simple step to get started.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line. Share what you’re dreaming with me!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Own Your Life
- What does it mean to actively own your life?
- We’ll explore some circumstances that may lead you to think you don’t have control of your life
- How one man was in the Secret Service and owned his life even if it didn’t appear that way
- People who own their lives aren’t fearless but what are they?
Featured On The Show | Own Your Life
- Sign up to my email list to be the first to hear about upcoming events and, of course, thoughtful insights to help you own your life.
- Follow me on LinkedIn
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast AddictLearn More About Tracey