What’s Your Story?
Nov 5, 2021
We all love stories. It’s how we learn and how we remember and how we bond.
I believe we can all improve how we tell stories, even if it’s only to ourselves (which is what we’re doing when we reminisce).
Let’s start with how we FIND our stories, how we think about and remember our days and our lives.
What’s YOUR story?
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: What’s Your Story?
- #NaPodPoMo- I’m participating in the National Podcast Post Month challenge so I’m doing 30 episodes in 30 days.
- It is the little moments in our days that really make up our life
- Let’s get good at noticing and noting the small things
- If you had to tell a story from today, what would it be?
- My story from yesterday is FLAPJACKS
Featured On The Show | What’s Your Story?
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn