Sometimes Feedback Stinks
Nov 4, 2021
Have you ever gotten negative feedback? Did you like it?
It’s part of life so it makes sense to be able to handle it effectively.
I don’t particularly enjoy it and I’m dealing with it now. I share how I handle it and what I do BEFORE I try to learn from it.
I’m more committed than ever to keep sharing kindness and positivity in the world.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Sometimes Feedback Stinks
- #NaPodPoMo- I’m participating in the National Podcast Post Month challenge so I’m doing 30 episodes in 30 days.
- Feedback is part of life but sometimes it just stinks
- I’ve gotten some negative feedback and I share how I feel about it and how I process it
- For the record, I don’t like it very much. But it’s not the end of the world.
- Here’s what I do BEFORE I try to learn from it.
Featured On The Show | Sometimes Feedback Stinks
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn