Essentialism Part 2: Discern the Trivial Many from the Vital Few
Oct 6, 2021
A life defined by your decision to choose less and have it mean more?
You’re in the right place.
I’m discussing Greg McKeown’s book Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less with my friend Karen Backway. Karen is a physician turned life coach and we enjoy talking about what we study and how we use our studies in our lives.
In this episode, we focus on Part 2 of McKeown’s book- the section titled ‘Explore’ to distinguish between the trivial many and the vital few concerns in life.
Grab a copy of the book and read for yourself OR just listen in. You don’t need to read the book to benefit from listening to our discussion.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Essentialism Part 2: Discern the Trivial Many from the Vital Few
- Key pieces to being a GREAT owner of your life
- “It’s such a fantastic book. It has the power to transform your day. And anything that can transform your day has the potential to transform your life.”
- Does this land differently for introverts, extroverts and those somewhere in between? And I share my personal phrase for the “somewhere in betweeners”
- The importance of creating space
- AND the importance of play
- AND the super-importance of sleep
- Why I think we all need to have an orange bicycle
Featured On The Show | Essentialism Part 2: Discern the Trivial Many from the Vital Few
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn