National Entrepreneur’s Day
Nov 16, 2021
Raise your glass and let’s toast entrepreneurs! Tuesday, November 16 is National Entrepreneur’s Day and these folks deserve a toast.
What makes an entrepreneur decide to take the plunge? How hard is it? And, boy, do I have a crazy piece of info on this. What makes a great entrepreneur?
If you’re an entrepreneur, we salute you. If you know an entrepreneur, give ‘em a pat on the back because this isn’t easy. But, oh, is it worth it!
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: National Entrepreneur’s Day
- #NaPodPoMo- I’m participating in the National Podcast Post Month challenge so I’m doing 30 episodes in 30 days.
- National Entrepreneur’s Day is Tuesday, November 16
- What makes someone decide to be an entrepreneur?
- Is it hard? And I’ve got an eye-roller of a statistic on this.
- What makes a great entrepreneur?
Featured On The Show | National Entrepreneur’s Day
- Small Biz Genius Statistics
- National Podcast Post Month
- Book a call with Tracey
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn