8,388,608 is My New Favorite Number
Nov 19, 2021
I’ve got a new favorite number and it’s a doozy: 8,388,608.
That’s eight million, three hundred and eighty-eight thousand, six hundred and eight.
Hop on with me for a few minutes.
Let’s talk about what we’re really thinking when we don’t do the thing we mean to do.
Then we’ll do some quick and easy math that will blow your mind.
That’s right, we’re doing math.
And we’ll talk lily pads taking over a pond.
I bet you’ll walk away inspired to make a difference.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: 8,388,608 is My New Favorite Number
- #NaPodPoMo- I’m participating in the National Podcast Post Month challenge so I’m doing 30 episodes in 30 days.
- Why 8,388,608 is my new favorite number
- What are we thinking when we DON’T do the things we mean to do
- How long does it take a lily pad to take over a pond? Let’s talk exponential growth.
- Be inspired to DO your THING. Let’s make a difference!
Featured On The Show | 8,388,608 is My New Favorite Number
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn