Why Do We Do What We Do
Sept 8, 2021
Paul even asks the question in the Bible so, rest assured, people have been wrestling with the question for a while.
We’ll be digging into the topic of motivation specifically over the next few weeks but it will naturally be part of many conversations. It’s foundational to mindset and mindset is foundational to owning your life.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: Why Do We Do What We Do
- Motivation- our own and others- is a topic that interests most people. There’s a huge number of internet searches on it.
- It’s a complex subject so be prepared to not understand all there is to know about it.
- A challenge for you to notice and think on your own motivations AND the stories you’re telling yourself about them.
- A story about a solution for a problem that no longer exists.
Featured On The Show | Why Do We Do What We Do
- Why Do We Do What We Do An Owner’s Guide For Your Life
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn