How To Own Your Decisions Part 2
Sept 1, 2021
I’ve got some solid suggestions to help you move forward and make decisions you feel good about.
In future episodes, I’ll be featuring questions from listeners- other life owners like you. If you have a question, topic or situation you’d like for us to explore, email me at email@example.com with ‘podcast question’ in the subject line.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode: How To Own Your Decisions Part 2
- A quick review of how and why to physically center yourself
- A sneaky thought that can keep us from focusing on our decisions
- What’s important to know when you decide and some ideas to get different perspectives on what you’re deciding
- What keeps us from finalizing a decision (and I am working on this one myself)
- Is it good or bad or a mixed bag to have a lot of choices?
- ‘Decide once’ guideline
- The research behind it
- Why hard decisions are hard
Featured On The Show | How To Own Your Decisions Part 2
- The Jam Study in The Art of Choosing https://sheenaiyengar.com/
Connect with me online!
Enjoy The Show?
Like what you’re hearing? I would greatly appreciate your review in Apple Podcast!
Don’t miss an episode- listen and subscribe via Anchor | Spotify | Google | Breaker | Pocket | RadioPublic | Apple Podcast | Stitcher | iHeart | Castbox | Listen Notes | TuneIn | Podchaser | Overcast | Downcast | Podcrucher | icatcher | Castaway2 | Podcast Republic | BeyondPod | AntennaPod | doubleTwist | Podcast Addict | PlayerFMLearn More About Tracey
Follow Me On LinkedIn